Thursday, August 02, 2007

HOW HOT IS IT?

It’s so hot a dog was chasing a cat down the street and they were walking!

That’s hot.

Speaking of which, a lady came into TLW’s (The Little Woman’s) wannabe bank and noticed how much weight TLW has lost. The woman remarked that she looked like a “Hottie.” I swear, that’s what TLW told me.

Today will be another day in the 90’s, with delbloggolo in the pool, floating and resembling a prune by the end of the day.

Taking #2 Son to have his car’s oil changed for the first time, I guess I should tell him why.

The weather will remain the same the whole week, hot and humid and hazy, perfect for going to San Francisco, where it isn’t too much better, but probably better than here. My older sister Tessie is on her way with her husband John and their next-door neighbors; Lenny and Marie.

Our plans are for Sedona, Arizona, where we will vacation in January, and have dinner with an old friend of mine from PCH and her husband out near Phoenix or Scottsdale.

Too hot to even eat, let alone cook.

Think I’ll get busy with the oil change and then jump into the pool.

joedelbroccolo@yahoo.com

No comments: