Thursday, August 23, 2007

TOMORROW, TOMORROW


Bet your bottom dollar that tomorrow, will be cloudy.

Why do I say such a thing? Because TLW (The Little Woman) and I are planning to go out to Montauk Point and watch the sunrise come up from out of the East, and I just know the weatherman has predicted fog and overcast conditions. We are hoping for a break at that time. The trip takes one and a half hours to make, but I don’t care, I’ll be with my favorite gal!

After (God willing) the sunrise, we will have a little breakfast at some little out of the way place, maybe near the water, then leisurely drive back toward the house, with maybe a stop or two along the way.

Then tomorrow evening we will go for a little dinner somewhere, and maybe just enjoy each other’s company for a change. Perhaps we will go somewhere before dinner and have a drink or a cup of coffee and get reacquainted once again. If I weren’t already married to her, I would have asked her again.

I am a great believer in romance, and romancing TLW, I remember all the dates including the day we got engaged, why, because they were great days for me, and some of the happiest moments I can remember.

This weekend we will drive off to Cape May to visit TLW’s older brother Kevin, a president of Villa Julia College out in Townsend Maryland, where we spend a few days.

So, I will take a few days off from writing to you all, but unfortunately, for you, I will return either Monday or Tuesday.

Register complaints (watch your language) at
joedelbroccolo@yahoo.com

No comments: