Wednesday, August 08, 2007

JUGGLING MY SANITY

Did you ever have a situation where everything happens at once, where just moments ago nothing was happening? It happened to me today, and I must say it is not the first time it has.

It seems that our HDTV cable connection was acting up. First I thought it was the TV hookup, so I called the store where we purchased it, they said they couldn’t help me to call the TV manufacturer. I call the TV manufacturer and they say it is the cable company that has the problem. I call the cable company, spend a whole hour explaining the problem, to finally realize that the geek didn’t understand what I wanted, and said to call the TV manufacturer. I must admit they, the store, TV manufacturer and the cable wished me a nice day.

While I was on the phone holding for the cable company, my call waiting starts to beep and annoy me. I will not answer the call waiting while waiting for the cable geek and the cable connection are being rebooted.

To add to my pleasure in all this, there is a per son standing at my door, what he or she wanted I don’t know, but I will not answer the call waiting while waiting for the cable geek and the cable connection are being rebooted. I guess it is a matter of principle.

Hey, I’m not finished yet, the dog wanted to go out! I just might take the time to kill the dog, after I finish killing the cable geek.

I really think God is messing with my mind, and thinks everything he does to me is funny.

Joedelbroccolo@yahoo.com

No comments: