Friday, August 10, 2007

AND THE DOCTOR SAID…

I went to the Doctor today for my annual physical, and he was annoyed and embarrassed. Seems that the x-ray lab never sent him the results of the x-rays taken 3 weeks ago. On top of that he never went over the results of the colonoscopy that I took n October of 2005, where they found polyps!

Being how today was a real break from the heat and humidity, I decided I would clean all the bathrooms from top to bottom and then wash all the floors downstairs. I set up everything to start on the bathrooms when #2 Son, The Little Woman’s pet project stated he was going to take a shower! Well after arguing about when he would take it, I won out and he took it immediately. I think he has to learn not to imitate the dog, and wait for me to be ready to do something before he disturbs me.

One of my nephews, Marc, a social studies teacher from Connecticut one of my older sister Fran’s kids, is getting married on August 1st of 2008! Met the girl, and she seems wonderful, attractive and intelligent. They said that about The Little Woman, and look whom she married! The young lady he is marrying is named Nicole, another teacher. We have so many teachers in both sides of the family, between TLW and me, that when we get together and one must leave the room, you have to raise your hand and ask permission! Also there is no gum chewing allowed.

Meanwhile life goes on, I’m reading a lot, and have a few art projects in the planning stages as well as a blog on sports.

joedelbroccolo@yahoo.com

No comments: