Saturday, February 14, 2009

IS THERE A LOVER IN THE HOUSE?

Valentine’s Day is here, and all the hints since New Year’s Day have been given. I’d like to extend to all my blog readers a very special and Happy Valentine’s Day! To go along with the sentiment, I have prepared a poem for you newly wed guys. Please read it carefully.

I didn’t like the casserole
And I didn’t like her cake.
I said her biscuits were too hard…
Not like my mother used to make.
She didn’t perk the coffee right
I didn’t like the stew,
She didn’t mend my socks
The way my mother used to do.
She pondered for an answer,
She was looking for a clue.
Then she turned around and smacked
The hell out of me…
Like my mother used to do.

By the time I was wise enough to watch my step. I was too old to go anywhere!

Dear TLW (The Little Woman) Happy Valentine’s Day, I love you. Don’t pay attention to the poem.

Please remember DD, and all those who need our prayers.

No comments: