Friday, April 03, 2020

ALL DRESSED DOWN WITH NOWHERE TO GO!

ALL DRESSED DOWN WITH NOWHERE TO GO!

Maybe I lost my mind, but I am enjoying the confinement to my home. It is because after all these years I can’t go anywhere or do anything and feel guilt. No guilt to see the dentist, no meeting to go to, nothing, just plan on tomorrow as I did today to just relax and feel free.

Getting up is not an issue as is going to bed. The clock seems very irrelevant in these times.

Sometimes we need to reassess our situation and realize it is a good time to reboot ourselves, treat ourselves royally and enjoy naps, eating, and TV or movie binging. This will make us appreciative of the future when it returns.

I think it would be nice if we all support the local businesses in terms of takeout for dinner and lunch, to help them stay in business and keep whatever jobs are left to weather the storm.

Me, I have two books in the works, one is being sent out to publishers called; ‘TOLIK’S Odyssey and one called: The Stradivari Chronicles is about a violin that the master Antonio Stradivari creates with his own hand. He is dying and hands it off to his grandson, is stolen and handed down through the ages to people who are cursed and causes the owners to pay for an original crime.

My easel is waiting for me and calling my name and I will soon start with some chalk drawings.

I will continue to dream up recipes and recreate old ones with my touch. No one has died yet and but have gone back for seconds.

The TV has Amazon Prime, and Apple TV, so there is much to watch and a lot of it is English production that is charming, well written and art directed that are stories in the late 1800s and early 1900s. There is much to do; in fact, I might even talk to TLW (The Little Woman) on occasion as we discuss politics, the kids and our grandkids.


No comments: