Tuesday, June 23, 2020

HOW’D THEY KNOW???!!!

I have been getting emails on a regular basis explaining to me how to deal with poopies, and peeing, let alone indigestion and flatulence!
“Stanford researchers have discovered a simple tweak to your breakfast routine which can have a dramatic effect on how often, how easily, and how fully you empty your bowels.

 In fact, Jeremy used this to eliminate decades of constipation in just 3 days when nothing else worked…

 Along with 4 pounds of “stuck poop” that made him feel bloated, fatigued and heavy.”

Now, I swear I have been closing the door when using my toilet, so this is all coming as a surprise to me. POOR JEREMY! Decades of held up poop in just three days! What was the cost of the plumbing???

There was one email about “Perfect poops” something I really haven’t been paying too much attention to, however, it does count. Am I being anal enough about this?

“My good friend Alex was devastated the day her mother nearly died.

 But she never could have guessed that battling this traumatic experience would cause her mom to suffer from humiliating “pee leaks” for years.

 Her mom felt like she wasn’t in control of her body anymore.

 She was ashamed.

 Frustrated.

 And embarrassed to be a woman.

 Alex’s strong confident mother was now struggling to even want to leave the house.

 And Alex was heartbroken.

 That’s when she decided something had to change…

 And she dedicated her life to finding a solution.

 But she never would have guessed, that this search to help her mom would lead her to discover the shocking secret that is causing most women to suffer from involuntary leakage...

 And a strange upper body stretch that would not only help her mom, but thousands of women around the world to stop peeing their pants.”

I’ve taken ‘leaks’, but they are all voluntarily taken, no surprises. Did Alex change his mother’s washers or tighten her screws or better yet, change out her ‘O’ rings to prevent the leakage? Being I’m old I make sure to never pass up an unoccupied toilet. I go before I leave the house and when I return, and in each case, it is my decision and not an accident.

“Recent studies are now showing how a simple tweak to your bedtime ritual can have dramatic effects in shrinking fat tissue while reversing the signs of premature biological aging every time you fall asleep.

 In fact, John & Lisa used this 2-minute hack to finally rid themselves of 116lbs of "stuck" belly fat, which not only resulted in a reversal of Lisa's Type 2 Diabetes but also forced them to buy a whole new wardrobe!”

Now I have nothing against John and Lisa, but I hear now they can separate the two king-sized beds they were sleeping on and each can now sleep separately! Good for them!

“After SIX months of being completely SOLD OUT of our first batch, my BioTrust partner Josh and I are very excited to announce that our breakthrough Ageless Glow™ skin rejuvenating serum is available once again... but hurry, our first batch sold out in a few days and this "second chance" opportunity likely won't last much longer.

 That's right, we’re searching for men and women who are “over 40” and suffer from visible signs of aging—like crepey “chicken skin” on your neck, face, arms, hands, and chest, crow's feet, laugh lines, sun damage, dark spots, or bags under your eyes. If you meet the criteria please read this email completely and reply immediately. Inventory is very limited, and I'm certain all of our new bottles will be claimed within a few hours.”

Nothing personal with this notice of concern except the email subject matter was: “Turkey neck” and like a bad restaurant, I get ‘chicken’ in the body of the missive.

So, with all due respect and yes, even appreciation that these people are concerned about my body functions, in spite of the fact that someone is ‘leaking’ or trying to, my bathroom conventions, I respectfully advise them to: PISS OFF!

No comments: