Sunday, January 01, 2012

WHAT HAPPENED!?





To 2011? I recall being able to final master writing 2011 on my checks! Now I have to learn all over again.

I hope you all have a very happy and prosperous new year. I know that some of us will visit tragedy, some of us will be heart-broken, and some of us will be untouched. It is all part of the human condition. I hope you all go untouched.

Another year begins and I have to think about what I will do this year. What new adventure will I unearth or give a shot. #1 Son and my beautiful daughter-in-law Courtney hopefully will be in there new home soon. #2 Son will make us proud as he finishes up school, and my daughter Ellen will remain healthy. My deepest hope and concern is TLW that she remains healthy and happy. We have shared many New Years days together, and I am excited to spend this one too. Over the past  41 or so, many things have happened, both good and bad, and my assessment of it all with TLW is that I am the luckiest man alive to have her in my life. Sometimes I take her for granted a little, then something happens and I realize how blessed I truly am. Thanks Toots! As for me: what will be will be.

I have a number of projects under way and hopefully will complete most of them. I will be taking out the pen and the brush, and doing what I love most, creating. I can’t ask for more than that.

This blog will be more day by day and spontaneous, as I have found that doing too many in advance is not to my liking so much, and therefore I am wishing I had been a little more current.

I will continue to laugh at myself, and tease TLW and have a good time with it, as I will tease you guys too. You have all been very gracious when I do and I am grateful to you for your sense of humor.

I wish to thank you for all your loyalty and those of you who comment; please do more, and to you that don’t, please do.

So, stay healthy please. Don’t stop reading and let me have it once in a while: I love to hear from you. If you notice I don’t or rarely comment back, so whatever you say will NOT be edited as you can’t edit what I write. Remember this is mostly to be fun and occasionally a point of view.

Thank you so much, and Happy New Year, I love you all.

1 comment:

Princess Pat said...

Happy New Year to you and TLW as well as family and friends. Just
remember, no matter how serious life gets, everyone needs a friend to act
goofy with. Thanks for being one of
those friends.