Saturday, January 21, 2012

BRAGGING


Sometimes you just can’t help yourself, your kids do something and you want to jump up and down and tell the world. OK, you know already, and I did post it on Facebook, but it is something to brag about, or maybe relate to the world about.

Marry Me Magazine recently published an article about #1 Son and TLC (The Lovely Courtney)”s wedding, and the story behind how they met and got engaged. See:

I could take either #1 Son or TLC and go on about them for hours, because I think they are so terrific, however I won’t. But I will relate some responses about #1 Son’s email to me about the story being e-published and my putting it in an email as a link to just about everyone in my contacts that I know would enjoy seeing it.

Here is a sample of what you guys said.

“Wow!  Great looking couple.  Thank God your son takes after Ellen.”

Here is another self-esteem booster:

Nice story! Good job in nurturing a Mets fan AND a successful writer. The positive influence must have come from your wife.”

I’m not a vindictive man: I just hope Santa Clause doesn’t come to your house this year!

There are more, but why bore you with such things that I know will only upset you.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Haha. Well, the world should know that I write comedy for a living and I got my sense of humor and a love of comedy from you. So, there you go.

--#1 Son