Friday, December 07, 2007

HOME AGAIN

Yesterday after an exhausting day of flying, TLW (The Little Woman) met me at the airport and took me home.
She always looks like a million dollars to me, and yesterday was no exception. As I got out of the car, I felt the cold night air and stopped for a moment as I looked about, the different neighboring homes all decked out in holiday cheer and decorations, it started to feel like Christmas to me!

I love California, the wonderful people I met for the first time and those I know already, but there is no place like home. The house has certain strangeness to it, as I fumble about, getting back to business, and even the dog seems unsettled.

Give me some time and I will be my old self again, doing and having fun. The first order of business will be getting TLW a present for the holiday.

So there is not much to report today, made a few phone calls, read over 700 emails, or at least deleted most of those. Tomorrow is another day,

No comments: