Sunday, December 30, 2007

INSPIRATION, THE MOTHER OF BLOGS

Recently and more than once, TLW (The Little Woman) and I will get into a situation and it can become comical or interesting to make it extraordinary. Whenever that happens, she will say: “I feel a blog coming on!”

What is really happening is TLW is reading my mind, knowing full well that my mind is churning and creating segments of Blog that I will enhance and string together for electronic publication.

Being predictable is not my favorite thing. TLW knows how I react in certain situations and will predict that a blog is about to come from my Blogosphere of unwritten tedium. Actually, all my blogs are made; they just have to be typed out. Yes, just like Michelangelo said that the work exist in the stone, he just has to free it.

Being predictable presents certain challenges, for one, I can’t surprise TLW like I should, she is on to my every move, so I will be spending some time in the basement inventing a new me.

This evening I got talked out of 5 bucks by TLW making me think I wanted something that I hadn’t thought about, when she got the money and left the house, it dawned on me that it was what she really wanted! Using her wife skills with my susceptibility to being made predictable, she convinced me that I wanted when she really did.

Which reminds me, June is coming up again in 2008, the month of weddings, and I need to write a blog on “Advice for the future husband” Or “How to fold like a cheap camera.”

Looking for a special gift to give to yourself?
Tell: joedelbroccolo@yahoo.com
Tell him: “Don’t write to me, I’ll write to you.

No comments: