Tuesday, December 11, 2007

MAKING BOOK

Dear Readers,

While I was in California, a group of really nice and wonderful people asked if I would put together a book of my blogs. Selecting some of my favorite blogs and getting them published would be a fun thing to own and give as gifts. Being easily flattered by the suggestion, I come to you.

Being how I have over 600 blogs written, are there any that stand out in your mind, that you would like to see included in the book.

If you look over to your right, you will see almost a year and three quarters of entries I have written since March of 2006. Could you help me out and select what you feel are your favorites, and I will include them in the book. Just click on a month in either 2006 or 2007, and a whole month’s worth of blogs will come up for your perusal.

This could be our joint venture, with the proceeds going to Mental Health and the Suffolk Chapter Association For The Help Of Retarded Children. I would love to contribute to both these causes, and I don’t want to profit from it. You, by helping me can make this a reality, as I will learn which ones would best sell the book.

Thanks for your help, even if you tell me, don’t do it.

Send your favorite one to; joedelbroccolo@yahoo.com. Just select the month and year with the title.

Thank you in advance.

No comments: