Wednesday, December 26, 2007

WHOLE LOT OF HAPPINESS GOING ON!

Today being the day after Christmas, a lot to tell. First off, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO JOHN, THE POLISH PRINCE! Today is my brother-in-law’s, (actually feels like a brother) birthday.

This is one of the best Holidays I’ve had. #1 Son and #2 Son, along with TLW (The Little Woman) had a great day. We all wore DelBloggolo shirts for the first time, thanks to #1 Son’s generosity for Christmas. It was fun finding them, wearing them, and being part of my very own family. It touched me very much that they would even consider wearing these shirts, let alone on Christmas Day!

I hope you all have had a great day, as much as I did, having a delicious feast prepared by TLW, then visiting two wonderful nieces that I have, makes it very special. Not to forget the Christmas Eve dinner we all shared at my sister Theresa’s house with John her Polish husband, Mom and Henry and all the kids and sibs.

Today I try to get back to life. Breathing and not eating will be difficult, not to mention painful. Also in the works are a New Year’s party at My Man Bill and his lovely wife Carole’s house, the party people of the hood. Then we fly off to Arizona, and hopefully hook up with a great gal and her husband, Carole and Joe Sapienza. Carole was a sweetheart of a gal who worked with me at PCH, along with Jan Spaulding, another wonderful gal. One thing I want to do this year is get in touch with old friends and acquaintances. A few being: Tom Owens, Edmund Smith, Jack Stern and my best friend, Phil Mark. All will be introduced to you all a little later next year.

Need the ghost of Christmas Future to visit this old Scrooge once and for all? Then write to;
joedelbroccolo@yahoo.com,
Tell him: “I hope the Ghost gets you, crumb bun.

1 comment:

Laura L-V said...

this picture is the stuff dreams are made of. outstanding! MFF