Thursday, September 16, 2010

I’M A SCHMUCK

Just ask TLW (The Little Woman).

Our dinner conversations usually center on our day. TLW likes to relate stories from the Wanna-Be Bank and Truss Company, and often to make them interesting will substitute real names with made up ones to add spice.

Ferinstance: TLW was relating how people scam the different credit unions, to make a buck.



TLW: “Lets say you… Joe Schmuck, want to transfer funds from one bank in NY to one in Florida.”

“Me?”

TLW: “And to do it you call the Wanna-be Bank and Truss Company and give them the name Joe Schmuck, and then the bank.”

“Me?”

TLW: “You say: I want to transfer X amount of dollars to the Florida Bank, into the Joe Schmuck account.”

“I do??”

Then we call their existing phone number that we have on file, and if it matches, YOU… Joe Schmuck will have the money transferred!”

“I will?”

TLW: “You’d think they would spend the brainpower helping the world!”

Of course this is all new to me. I never expected TLW would think of me like that! ME, with money? OK, A schmuck that HAS money, amazing!

No comments: