Tuesday, September 04, 2012

IF YOU DON’T HEAR FROM ME…


Recently there was a story all over the media about the tennis judge who allegedly bludgeoned her 80 something year-old husband to death with a coffee mug. Seems he was suffering from dementia I believe, (Can’t recall???) and she is considerably younger and was tired of waiting on him, so he got his.

TLW was reading the story in the newspaper one morning as I went by.

“You wouldn’t do that to me would you?”

“Oh no, I’m not strong enough to kill you like that.”

“Well that’s good!”

“Nope, I’d have to use a hammer.”

Lately I’ve been sleeping with one eye open, and have to remind myself to keep the right eye open since that is the side she sleeps on.  My real problem is I roll over to my left and I could be dead! When someone reports me missing and the cops come and find me, she will simply take out all the nice notes and cards she gets from members of the Wanna-Be-Bank and Truss Company who she’s helped and she’ll say: “It wasn’t me, see” showing her testimonials.

I’m afraid, very afraid!




No comments: