Tuesday, September 18, 2012

WHO???


Took TLW (The Little Woman) to breakfast at IHOP a week ago Sunday. This was the second Sunday in a row that I did this, and like the first time, we was seated by a nice young man, quiet and reserved but I though very likeable.

As we were finished with our breakfast, I noticed the young man and it occurred to me that he reminded me of someone, but I couldn’t put my finger on who. Then like a bolt out of the blue, it came to me! The waitress came over and she gave me the bill, and I asked her:

“Does that fellow look like Andrea Bocelli?”

Andrea Bocelli
“Wow, as a matter of fact he does! You know, that never occurred to me until you mentioned it! Yes, he sure does.”

We go to the register and who is taking my money but Andrea Bocelli’s look-alike.

“Do you know who you look like, someone famous?”

Kenny Loggins
“Well, people tell me Kenny Loggins.”

I look at him and wonder who that is.

“No, Andrea Bocelli!”

He looks at me like he is wondering who that is.

Just then the waitress appears and said:

“Do you know who you look like?”

TLW pipes up and says that I had already informed him.

I say to the waitress”

“He says he looks like his mechanic!”

The wanna-be Kenny Loggins and look-alike Andrea Bocelli says to no one in particular:

“Great, now I’m going to get lectured for not knowing who this Bocelli guy is!

TLW observed the fact as we left the establishment how one age doesn’t know much about the other’s world.

Two people with similar looks on their faces, an amusing moment in Del Bloggolo land.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY NEPHEW DAVID!

No comments: