Friday, August 01, 2008

IN HER ELEMENT

TLW (The Little Woman) is as happy as can be. She now has both #1 and #2 Son to take care of. Preparing bedrooms and making sure the food is ready, snacks are provided and drinks are aplenty, TLW goes about her merry way. Life is good!

Meanwhile, yours truly, (the man who tells her all the time: “I love you” because that’s my job) goes about his business without much ado. Fielding questions and following orders, and scampering about filling in the blanks for TLW. But, I could probably take a day or two away from all this, and she would hardly notice. Nesting is what it is all about.

Of course once the wedding is over, and #1 Son returns to California, I will come into sharper focus. She’ll go off to work and leave me with some requests that I will dutifully execute to the best of my abilities. TLW must have taken a course in Husbandry somewhere along the line.

In honor of #1 Son, she even went out and bought a box of donuts! Yes, Miss Weight Watcher of 2008 bought home a box of donuts! Did SHE eat one? NOOOOOOO! Did I? YESSSSS!

Well, I have to take my dog; ‘Happy’ to Kozy Knoses to reside for a few days, since we don’t trust #2 Son to let her back in the house after she does her business. The good side of this is that I get to sleep the whole night.

2 comments:

gumbala said...

Hi My name is Bruno Rico' just want to share my experience with the world on how i got my love back and saved my marriage... I was married for 7years with 2kids and we lived happily until things started getting ugly and we had fights and arguments almost every time... it got worse at a point that she filed for divorce... I tried my best to make her change her mind & stay with me cause i loved her with all my heart and didn't want to loose her but everything just didn't work out... she moved out of the house and still went ahead to file for divorce... I pleaded and tried everything but still nothing worked. The breakthrough came when someone introduced me to this wonderful, great spell caster who eventually helped me out... I have never been a fan of things like this but just decided to try reluctantly cause I was desperate and left with no choice... He did special prayers and used roots and herbs... Within 7 days she called me and was sorry for all the emotional trauma she had cost me, moved back to the house and we continue to live happily, the kids are happy too and we are expecting our third child. I have introduced him to a lot of couples with problems across the world and they have had good news... Just thought I should share my experience cause I strongly believe someone out there need's it... You can email him via eromosalelovespell@outlook.com Don't give up just yet, the different between 'Ordinary' & 'Extra-Ordinary' is the 'Extra' so make extra effort to save your marriage/relationship if it's truly worth it. you can also call (Dr Eromosale) on +2347034673139.

Unknown said...

You don't have to feel bad just because your lover left you, When you have someone like Dr.Ekpen Temple who is capable to bring your lover back to you within 48 hours. At first i was a novice to this kind of thing, But after reading a lot of review online about Dr.Ekpen Temple i felt like giving him an opportunity to prove himself. So i took the contact information of Dr.Ekpen Temple which were +2347050270218 or via email: ekpentemple@gmail.com And my heart was filled with joy because just within 48 hours my lover returned. Thanks you Sir.