Thursday, August 14, 2008

ST. JUDE MOONLIGHTING?


I know the economy is bad right now. I know that the mortgage industry from what TLW (The Little Woman) tells me is in big trouble, but I didn’t know that when someone says: “Heaven help us!” they get help!

Driving home from signing checks for the Agency, I stopped at a light and saw a sign off the side of the road. It read: “St. Jude Mortgage Rescue.”

It is about time the saints got smart and started charging for the little miracles they perform. God bless her, my Mother-In-Law Helen, always invoked the power of St. Anthony in finding things. It could be a job, car keys, or some object that went missing.

TLW has similarly performed such miracles as finding #2 Son’s license, the day he needed it to fly to Arizona. I witnessed that one first hand. Down on her knees she went, praying to find the license, then, like someone whispered in her ear, she went upstairs and came down in a minute, holding up the license!

Of course, there are churches that have some interesting names like: Our lady of Perpetual Hope, or Our Lady, Queen of Sorrows, but I kind of take those names personally, since I think they meant me when they named them. I liked: “Our Lady, Queen of Spades,” myself.

Don’t stand too close to me, lightning is going to strike, SOON!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

hello Joe

I like this post. i am curious, that sign, the st Jude mortgage rescue, what was your first impression when you saw it?
I am in an adjustable rate mortgage, and with the next adjustmnet we will not be able to afford it. I cant refinance because my income is low and my scores are low. do you think i should call them as i have also saw the sign in patchouge and it felt like a sign from ablve
your thoughts

Anonymous said...

Gooed morning

My name is Jose C. from medford. I also passed a few of the Saint jude signs on road.
I call because i cant afford my payments because my rate is so high at 9.625% and i have no equty i felt need to try. I was nervus because you hear of scams. They are not . Saint jude mortgage rescue helped me when no one else would or could. They saved me $624 a month and lowered my rate to a fixed 5.25. They did not refince my house. i dont know hwat they called it but it worked. God bless you saint jude mortgage rescue They are good people with big hearts.
here is the nomber i called to get help(631) 517-9246

Anonymous said...

hi everyone

i saw this post and wanted to comment. I was referred to saint judes mortgage rescue by a frind at my hosiptal.
It took them 3 months but they worked a financial mircle in my life.
I fell behind 60 days on my loan with citi bank becuse my rate increased up to 10.875.
they got me a rate of 5.25 % fixed without refinancing.and they saved me 791 a month
god bless saint judes mortgage rescue

Anonymous said...

hi everyone

i saw this post and wanted to comment. I was referred to saint judes mortgage rescue by a frind at my hosiptal.
It took them 3 months but they worked a financial mircle in my life.
I fell behind 60 days on my loan with citi bank becuse my rate increased up to 10.875.
they got me a rate of 5.25 % fixed without refinancing.and they saved me 791 a month
god bless saint judes mortgage rescue

Anonymous said...

Hello. And Bye.

Anonymous said...

Oh! This is perfect! Thank you for dispelling a few
misunderstandings I have seen regarding this as of late.