Sunday, October 30, 2011

NOW I’M CLUED IN


The dinner table as you know has become a venue for discussion about the Wanna-Be- Bank and Truss Co. As we head into each bite-full, we have discovered the internal policy of the Wanna-Be Bank and TLW’s (The Little Woman) view and assessment of said wanna-be bank.

We have analyzed the purchase of new headquarters, new branches established and even little machines located in some business establishments such as the IRS, this is the mark of a well-run enterprise. I am the Wanna-Be Bank and Truss Company since I am what they call a “Member”.

So what does this all mean? I’m glad you are so inquisitive.

What this all means is TLW has to answer to me! After the so-called bank nearly taking over the world, and after 40 years of “Yes Dear” with TLW, I can now become the one barking. Yes, I will take charge. I am a member! All employees of the Wanna-Be Bank and Truss Co. have to be nice to me: I am a member!

I think there will have to be some changes around here first of all.

For instance, when I enter that place, I want a coffee and Danish put in my hand, and for now on it is Mr. DelBloggolo when I show up. This is important to maintain discipline and boundaries with the workers. Also, when I enter the wanna-be bank, I expect everyone to look busy, not stand around chatting or even looking at each other. I don’t want to leave a bad impression with potential members; this could be setting a bad precedent.

Another thing: when I show up, I don’t want any more speculation as to why I am there. No more thinking: “I wonder what HE did that he’s taking her to lunch?” It is things like that that make for bad impressions with the fellow members.

Well, I’m glad I got that off my chest, I just hope TLW doesn’t read this.

1 comment:

Jim Pantaleno said...

And don't be stealing the pens!