Friday, October 28, 2011

THEY’RE OUT THERE!


Just when you think everything is under control, reality rears its ugly head!

I always knew there were other Del Bloggolos out there, and once many years ago got in touch with them, but they were only one family. There is my cousin’s wife and son who survives him, and that is all I know of. Then I get an email from an old sweetheart of a gal Martha (Scott) Phipps from my high school, and I quote to some extent:


“Hi Joe!

I was reading the wedding section of the Houston Chronicle tonight and found a write up there about Susan Clark and Vincent Michael Del Bloggolo getting married last night in Houston. When they listed the wedding party, there appeared one Anthony Del Bloggolo of Westbury, NY, Best Man, Christopher Del Bloggolo of Patchogue, NY (only they misspelled it to read "Patachogue", lol), and Groomsman Michael Del Bloggolo of Patchogue, NY (again spelled "Patachogue"). That's a lot of DelBloggolos! Any related to you?

Martha”

Well Martha, ‘No!’ I don’t think so, but who knows? I can understand if you are worried that there ARE that many! These people may be impostors, trying to load up on my fame as a world famous screw-up and say they are the best at something too, or maybe they want to say THEY graduated from Bellport High School too! I wouldn’t put it past someone to try that last one!

However, what to do about MORE Del Bloggolos? That is a hard nut to crack, especially from this hard nut that IS cracked. My suggestion is if you know of one in the vicinity; try not to look him/her directly into the eyes, they may ask you to invite them to dinner!

I will pray that Houston, and in fact all of Texas; is safe.

1 comment:

Jim Pantaleno said...

The more DelBloggolos, the better.