Monday, May 21, 2012

MY AUNT WAS HOLDING OUT!


My Aunt Marie who recently passed away was holding out! She never really told us about her granddaughter, who I met for the first time at my aunt’s funeral. I have a cousin Billy that I only see it seems at funerals. The last three times I saw Billy were at my son’s funeral, my Uncle Frank’s (his dad), and his mom, my aunt Marie’s.

I would call my aunt about every two weeks to see how she felt and to have a laugh with her. She was filled with great stories, old-fashioned opinions and such a great sense of humor. I would ask: “How’s Billy?” and she would on occasion mention her granddaughter, how nice a kid she was. I figured, OK, that’s a grandmother for you, and besides, her son is a very good guy to his parents, always respectful and never gave them a bad day in their lives, so the apple never falls far from the tree.

So I met Christina for the first time and my older sister (much older) Tess and I along with Mom are immediately impressed. My aunt never told us she was so beautiful, yet alone so charming and intelligent.

You guys out there that are 26 and older, up to the age of 30, should make inquiries about this gal. Of course you would need to pass a rigorous screening first by me, but if you can measure up, I would forward your info to her. This is not an ordinary gal, this is special and my cousin’s daughter, my aunt’s granddaughter.  You will need a resume, your last three years tax returns and the last two months pay stubs, a picture of yourself, and be able to understand English, drug free and you are allowed to smoke, as long as you don’t bum off of others! Losers need not apply!

She is currently available for dating, having lifted her moratorium of such things, and this is good news for all the bachelors out there.

Make sure you treat her like a lady, buy her a very expensive dinner, not that dinner would necessarily impress her, and be respectful.
 
No kidding, she is a lovely lady! I don’t want to scare you bachelors, but your mom would definitely approve!

You ask: “Why are you making this recommendation, DelBloggolo? Is there something wrong with her?” My answer to that is: I don’t make recommendations unless I think the reason is very worthwhile. She is beautiful, very funny and very mature, not some gum chomping little girl, but a real lady, self-sufficient and smart. She is educated and extremely responsible. But are you man enough or good enough for that kind of woman?

No comments: