Friday, May 25, 2012

THERE MUST BE AN APP FOR IT?


All day long I have been feeling lousy. Lower back pain, arms, legs hands and feet all hurting and achy. A slight headache reminds me that I don’t feel good. I don’t feel like eating, and when I took my walk this morning, I had no energy to do it, and almost couldn’t, but I had to get home.

For the past two days I have been feeling tired, very tired and sleepy. I sit on my recliner and can fall off to sleep. Every noise is annoying me including the TV. If I were working I’d be throwing everybody out of my office.

I don’t want to lie down and I don’t want to sit up, frankly, I don’t know what it is I want! TV sucks and I couldn’t get myself motivated to write today. I think something is wrong with me.

Going out to lunch today with an old colleague didn’t help matters, I wanted to stay home but he came from a great distance. Sitting in the restaurant I wanted to go home, I am a miserable so and so today.

I hope tomorrow is a better day for you and me, as these things usually last 24 hours, I hope.

The trouble is if I call tech support, they will give me a Pakistani tot ry to help me.

Halo-dis tech support, ou may I elp eyou?

Then they will tell me to download an app for it.



2 comments:

Michele DePalo said...

I think your new exercise regimen is getting to you. Perhaps you'd better take it easy for a few days and gradually restart your routine. It happens to the best of us.

Mary Ann said...

The weather Joe. Probably arthritis...I've been feeling it also. Everything hurts, and you just feel so disgusted. When the sun comes out...go lay out in it and enjoy the warmth. You'll feel so much better. xo