Thursday, May 31, 2012

THE SIBS PLAN A GET TOGETHER…


And they are leaving me out of it!
PLANNING THEIR EVIL
They decided that this be a girls thing, and a chance for them to unwind and do girl things. They are including TLW (The Little Woman), and thinking of doing it once a year, every year.

THEY INCLUDED TLW
As we get older, we seem to face new issues, health, or the health of someone else and so this becomes a respite from life. their respite will be that it is so they can get over me. Yes, that is what THEY’LL say.

It is going to be a gossip fest, a wine drinking, laugh filled gossip fest, brought to you by as I named it: the 2012 Annual Covenant. Another name that ran a close second is the ‘Gab Five’, kind of has a nice ring to it.
A PICTURE IS WORTH A THOUSAND WORDS, EVEN IF YOU CAN'T GET ONE IN EDGE-WISE!

It was suggested to me by the flight attendant, sib #3, A.K.A. Motor Mouth, or Mary, Queen of Mouths that when TLW goes away that weekend, that I will crumble, cease to exist, become a non-entity, a sniveling heap of past pasta, a shell of my former self. I may be a non-entity, a sniveling heap of past pasta, a shell of my former self, but I will be watching the ballgames, watching what I want on the TV, and eating what I like, happily stretched out in my best couch potato position.

Now I suggested to her that that weekend I will be happily doing my thing, that they can reach me on my cell phone, because, who knows where I might want to go? Sib #3, A.K.A. Motor Mouth, or Mary, Queen of Mouths, suggested that it would be easy to get in touch with me: I’d be at Fiore’s Pork Store! Not very nice!

Well I have a busy day planned for today. I want to plan my menu for that special weekend, order a bottle of Jack Daniels, get the Cablevision guide checked out to record while I’m watching something else, and maybe grab my clubs and go to the golf course or driving range.

It’s good in America!

No comments: