Friday, May 18, 2007

THE HOOD CALLS

I got an invitation from the Hood today, and you don’t dis the Hood. Will I go, of course I’ll go, it’s the Hood.

Mamma Carol, the Godmother, my next door neighbor instigated this event, an event that she has previously instigated, in which I try to excel at. The occasion is the beginnings of summer, party time or anything you want, just don’t forget to call me.

The last party a sweet little old lady from Brooklyn sat next to me and we started to drink, she kept up pretty well until we switched brands and types for the third or fourth time, then she landed in the hospital and I felt like a cad. This time only young ladies will drink to keep up with me.

TLW (The Little Woman) looks down upon these forays in social well being, and tries not to watch, but I am a very careful drinker, and never spill any of it.

And so the Godmother calls! And I must go, the Hood needs me.

No comments: