Wednesday, May 16, 2007

MOVE OVER FRED AND GINGER...

Way over into another room, as Mr. & Mrs. Del Bloggolo dance the Fox Trot and Waltz with abandon, and frankly Freddie, you wouldn’t want to witness it.

“Poppa loves mambo”

TLW (The Little Woman) has a way of announcing when we are on the dance floor. She says: “Ouch!” or OW!” and sometimes you can even hear her say “AHHH!”

“Mamma loves mambo”

I on the other hand tend to just say: “Oops!” or just plain old “I’m sorry!”

“He goes fast”

Most of the guys are there because of their wives.

“She goes slow”

If it’s his idea, he’s looking to pick up a guy!

“He goes left”

None of it is pretty, yet we are one of the better dance couples on the floor!

“She goes right”

Of course TLW thinks we are at home and likes to lead, while I like to sleep walk or dance through the whole process.

“Poppa’s looking for Mamma”

“The gentleman leads with his left foot” so says Eduardo our dance instructor.

but Mamma is nowhere in sight!”

I have this tendency to lead with my right foot. Eduardo points it out to me, we stop, and I try again, leading with my right foot once again. This is called dancing with the Moron, and will never be seen on TV, maybe YOUTUBE, but not TV.

No comments: