Thursday, May 10, 2007

PLAY IT AGAIN, HAPPY

Today, like yesterday finds me with a dog looking for TLW (The Little Woman) and #2 Son looking to get shot for giving me four (4), Quattro term papers to print up for him at the last minute.

If I shoot him, TLW will suspect something is wrong when she discovers his room is clean, and she still has the same amount of food and money that she started the day with.

As for the dog Happy, she did her usual routine of looking for TLW, and I made sure to tell TLW about it, and what happens? Why TLW feels bad. Hint to TLW; TAKE THE DOG WITH YOU NEXT TIME.)

Scheduling a grooming for the dog, but not for #2 Son like I really should have, I drove over to Pretty Puppy, the name of the groomers, and Happy dropped out of the back of my SUV and proceeded to walk and poop as she did, dropping one tubular bomb after another, making it seem like an old documentary of the bombing of Berlin during WWII, but instead of explosions, we got stinky. Come to think of it, they all lined up!

HAPPY 89TH BIRTHDAY MOM!

No comments: