Monday, May 28, 2007

LIVING IN THE HOOD…


or dying like I am, right now.

Yesterday was my last day on earth, which lasted about to the tenth Tequila shot, then I got up and the next thing I remember is being in my bed wondering how I got there!

Yes I figure about ten shots, three beers and a cute little concoction of some fruit in a blender with rum. But hey, who’s counting, and I had plenty of help and might be one of the lighter drinkers. Death came easy, and as I sit here dying again, with shame on me written all over my wife’s face, I beg for mercy. Please, somebody, shoot me.

I have never in my life gotten in that condition except once while in college. Last year I drank more and was fine, walking away on my own and feeling great the next morning. Today’s blog comes to you late because as they say; “I’m nursing a hangover.”

Nice, I’m very proud of myself.

Well at least my neighbors were all ok as far as I can tell, and it is always good to sit and talk to them.

Carole, this is all your fault, you should know better than to invite me!

1 comment:

Steve Philp said...

I'm sort of surprised TLW didn't decide to vacuum the house this morning! That's how my wife would have done it! :)

What are the yellow tubes around everyone's ears in the picture?