Thursday, November 13, 2008

ROUND AND ROUND I GO


When I go out to eat, I always try to be judicious in my selections. I generally go to lunch at the food court in the mall or Costco. No I don’t buy food, I said I am judicious.
What I do is sample. You can sample anything from chicken and beef to shrimp and lobster. French pastries to American cookies, along with all kinds of snacks and drinks are available to sample.

To properly sample, one MUST dress correctly. This means wearing a hat with a peak. This allows one to sample an item three times. Once with a hat, once with the hat backwards, and once hatless!

Sometimes I take two if TLW (The Little Woman) is with me, and hope she doesn’t want any.

These expeditions to sample cover the cost of the day’s outing’s lunch. Not having to pay for it, tip, or even make my own then clean up is a wonderful thing! You might think I’m being cheap, but I perform a public service.

Let me ask you a rhetorical question. If I were to sample a dip, and let’s say I swallowed it and dropped dead, would you buy the product? Of course not. Please, don’t thank me; I do it because someone has to.

My only problem with sampling is the Clorox samples, they just taste horrible.

Please remember my pals, Joan and Anita.

No comments: