Thursday, May 21, 2020

ZOOM AND WE’RE THERE!

It has been months now since we saw our daughter Ellen, The CORVID-19, or Coronavirus has taken not only normalcy but joy away, also.

The Medford Multicare Center is in total disarray as the staff is shorthanded and the communication almost non-existent. Yet, I can’t fault the administration since this virus came unexpectedly and the powers that be are running this country are ill-equipped to lead us.

If you think for one moment that I am being too harsh on the Child-in-Chief then think this. My daughter caught the virus because of his inaction at the onset, and his blaming anyone else but himself only proves he is incompetent, a fake, a fraud, and a phony.

We as parents of an adult child who can’t speak and do for herself and her parents being her only advocates suffer from constant fear, deep anxiety and sleep little, restfully. I cannot seem to grasp the support for this idiot and hope he is gone in January.

As we connect on Zoom with the Center and they focus on her for us, she has lost her perspective, doesn’t want to see us or recognize us. She keeps putting her blanket over her head and we don’t know what they are doing to ensure her health and safety.

I think I am starting to feel the anxiousness in many ways, not only physically, but depression can come over me and I feel like I can’t move, I’m paralyzed. The quarantine is not the issue, it is the lack of knowledge and that bastard in the White House is the cause.

No comments: