Thursday, January 29, 2009

OK, WHAT’S GOING ON HERE?

The other night TLW (The Little Woman) brought home some flowers. She pretended it was no big deal. I pretended I didn’t notice.

Her: “Hi”
Me: “Hi”
Her, Me: Kiss (XXX) for you computer speakers, or AOLers.
Looking at the mail, she puts down the flowers.

I know I’m now in my 60’s, but my memory is still in tact, somewhat. I think: “Did I send those to her? Huumm, NO, I didn’t!”

Me; “What you got there?”
Her: “Huh?”
Me: “The flowers, where did you get the flowers?”
Her: “Oh! These? From a member.” (Members are customers at her wanna-be bank. I’m a member.)

“Ok” I think to myself. “Is he wearing pants?”

Me: “Is he wearing pants?” (I think alike)
Her: “Oh, no, some woman brought these to me because I helped her with something.”

This whole blog could have been unnecessary if she had said that in the first place!

It seems members ask for her specifically! I guess she has built up a small following! She has brought home things like bath oils or bubble bath salts, and at Christmas she makes a killing with her little students from religious class and her members!

My message to those that bring her stuff: Don’t bring flowers. Bring chocolates, she hates chocolates, and I have to eat them! She really hates the ones with the cherries inside.

Please remember DD, and all those who need our prayers.

No comments: