Thursday, January 08, 2009

AND BABY MAKES THREE!

Some uncles have all the luck! I’m one of them. I happen to have beautiful nieces, who get more beautiful with age!

A few days ago I got e-mail from #3 Sister with the subject; “I just found out!” What did she find out?

#3 Sister is the change of lifestyle airline stewardess, who happens to have two children. Chris (The Macaroni Man) and Annmarie, who doesn’t like to have her name hyphenated. Annmarie has beautiful red hair, and a million dollar smile. It goes with her beautiful face and sunny disposition. Coupled with a great husband Greg, they help fill out my world. Greg is the kind of guy, if you have a daughter or niece, you would hope would find a guy like him. He is fun, handsome, respectful, hardworking, courteous and just a great person. Gregg is the soul mate of my niece. He comes from a wonderful family that is unpretentious, just like Greg!

Annmarie, like my niece Laurie Ann, is a great cook. I guess it runs in the family. She works in a large marketing firm on Long Island, and travels constantly. It is a race to see who will put more miles on an airplane, #3 Sister the stewardess, or her daughter Annmarie the traveling marketer.

So, what did Mary Ann, the #3 sister find out? You cheated, didn’t you? Well, I’ll tell you what you already figured out. #3 Sister is becoming a grandmother!

Yes, I am becoming a great uncle once again. But the good news is two people who should have children are! Greg will make a dynamite father, (if he sheds that Yankee thing), and Annmarie will make a great mom. The kid will have a wonderfully kind, and happy grandmother. He or she can’t get any luckier than that! I truly wish Carl my brother-in-law was alive to see it. I know he is up there smiling down.

The baby is expected on September 9th, my Dad's birthday!

To a wonderful family, CONGRATULATIONS!
From the DelBloggolo Blog, and your crazy Uncle Joe, Aunt Ellen, Ellen, Mike, and Anthony.

Please remember Joan and DD, and all those that need our prayers.

No comments: