Wednesday, January 28, 2009

EIGHT, AND COUNTING!

Did you happen to hear about the couple in California that had eight (8) babies on one try? It is true! Eight infants to cloth and feed and shelter, all at once!

The babies weighed between one and a half pounds to three and a half pounds. The next couple of days will be critical. I would think life will be critical for Momma!

My guess is that the baby industry will be donating to the ‘happy’ couple. Everyone is going to be in on the act. And what an act! I bet the first words Momma said to the Poppa when she saw him after the delivery was: “DON’T COME NEAR ME! GO AWAY, FAR AWAY!”

Reminds me of a program that existed in the 70’s called: ‘Eight Is Enough!’ They should name this show: ‘Enough, Already!’

Now here is the kicker: the mother is going to breast fed them all! Kind of gives a new meaning to the words: ‘Take Out’.

Which reminds me; do you think that maybe some of those kids were left in from an earlier time, and they just came out? I mean, eight all in one shot? What the heck was he drinking, Miracle Grow?

Please remember DD, and all those that need our prayers.

No comments: