Monday, December 06, 2010

LET ME GET THIS STRAIT

It seems lately that all the dirty jokes I get are from the Internet, and from ladies. One lady sends me about 3 to 4 dirty jokes, including illustrated ones a day! That’s a day! I wonder what her husband thinks of all this.

I remember when a lady never did that. I remember when a lady didn’t even broach the subject of body parts and sex. I have to wonder what changed.

The guys don’t send these jokes: it is the women. Some of these jokes, drawings and little movies are so bad, that I have to hide my face and grimace from the shock.

Some of the ladies jokes deal with female sexual organs, male sexual organs, and acts that make fun of older people. I suspect all the pat downs at JFK, LaGuardia and LI MacArthur are having an effect on the ladies.

I’m not prude, can tell ‘em like anyone else. But I am finding it unusual for women to be doing what men did. The jokes are funny, raunchy and very dirty.


I got this from one lady:

“There were probably many, many times this year when
I may have.....
Disturbed You,
Troubled You,
Pestered You,
Irritated You,
Bugged You,
or got on your Nerves!!
So today, I just wanted to tell you....


Suck it up Cupcake!!
Cause there
AIN'T NO CHANGES
Planned for 2011!!


I’d like to give thee gals a bit of advice-

KEEP THEM COMING BABY!!!!!

No comments: