Wednesday, December 08, 2010

SO SUE ME!

Time to brag!

If you want to throw out or trash your computers, go right ahead, or you can just go to another page, because I have brag about the greatest art & copy team there is,



The other day I got a “Save the Date” card in the mail, from none other than #1 Son! Yes, he is making a big leap in life to the other side, or my side of the world, the married world. So what, you say? Well, that is not what I am bragging about, I’m bragging about the: ‘Save the date card.’ Silly you!



My lovely and beautiful, not to mention talented daughter-in-law to be, designed the card, while #1 Son wrote the copy. This is an ART & COPY team, the first compatible marriage of talents!

The wedding will be a 1970’s theme, and they pull it off starting on the card!

But you should go to the webpage they have: http://web.me.com/anthonyandcourtney/AnthonyandCourtney/Welcome.html

The drawing you see is not Courtney’s, but Anthony’s. It is part of the plan he engaged to propose. I think it is kind of neat that Courtney would ask for his portfolio first!

Anyway, I’m excited to have my family expand, and that girl can have anything she wants from me, and TLW (The Little Woman)!

Art & Copy = Anthony & Courtney.
If you are not sure about the little headline, it comes from a very old headline where an ad started: “They laughed when I sat down to play the piano, but when I started to play!”

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow, thats the best Ive ever seen. What a great idea.

Carol

Mary Ann said...

Really loved the "save the date" card! Adorable! If this wedding is going to be a 70's theme,does this mean I have to go dig out my old bell bottoms???

Joseph Del Broccolo said...

aren't you still wearing them???

Mary Ann said...

If only they still fit!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the kind words about the card! Courtney did a great job with it. But no bellbottoms necessary, Aunt Mary Ann. The theme is more of an early 1960s feel than 1970s. Looking forward to seeing everyone there!

-#1 Son

Laura ESL Teacher said...

Sounds like it could be kind of Mad Men-ish. LOVE the card!